Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2/2/2011 Home Sweet Home

She's on her way...my PS3...home sweet home...

Ok, I'm sure that's not what motley crue was singin' about, but anyway.

so yesterday, my PS3 returned home, or rather a new system of the same model i had sen them, and find that the saves are gone. but it's not a total loss. it get's the monkey off my back about keeping that 60GB HDD that's in the system right now. and yes, even though i was super deep into some of the games, it ultimately isn't a big loss. so i'll be upgrading this hdd once the snow clears and i can get out of the foot of snow out in the world now. but, i still have much work to do. i'll be plugging away on my laptop, working hard on some things.

stay warm and see you soon.
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment