Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Sunday, February 20, 2011

02/20/2011 some things never change

the 275th day...

so, my first convention is in the books for this year, and as i have come to expect with this local convention, it was significantly lacking organization. there was a significant snafu with the tables that i needed for one of my miniatures games that i usually run at the conventions, and it was the equivalent of fitting a square peg into the round hole. so, i had to resort to taking matters into my own hands to rectify the problems, and i had to become a bit of an @$$ to get things done. some things i just don't like to do, but i had no other choice.

i find myself really debating at this moment whether or not i wish to return next year, which is tragic because this is my hometown convention.

the only thing that really made this a worthwhile experience for me is the fact that i have fantastic friends that i was able to hang with a good portion of the weekend and enjoy some time with them. thanks to them, i didn't have to get serious.

Peace y'all

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment