Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

02/23/2011 The Ten Things Challenge

the 277th day

so one of my friends put this great challenge up on his social network page, and basically you have to take a pic of yourself, and then list ten things about you that people may or may not know about you. i liked his formula, and so i'm going to replicate it here.

1) i really don't strive for fame. i'd just like to be remembered for doing something great.

2) I never finished college. that world didn't seem right for me.

3) I consider myself to be in a constant state of evolution. every day, every year, i strive to become a better person.

4) I regularly go to gaming conventions to run events, and this year i am going to Gencon Indy, something i've wanted to do since i started gaming.

5) My life has had some ups and downs. this year i'm trying for a huge upswing. :)

6) i'd rather have a few wonderful friends as opposed to multitudes that are less than par for the course. no need for the fair-weather friends.

7) i've met some amazing people the last 4 years of my life, and i'd like to continue that trend.

8) i received my first real taste of legitimate writing early this year, and i crave more of the same.

9) My Wife and Children and the focal point of my life; i'd do anything for them. without them i would not be the person i am today. Extended family and friends fall into this category as well

10) a lot of people like having me around, and yet i fail to grasp why. i can be a pain in the ass a lot of times.

Self-actualization...activate...

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment