Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Thursday, February 24, 2011

02/24/2011 I'm Nervous

the 278th day...

so, today i'm going to write a a few acquaintances of mine a letter to see if my various skills are needed. these are the same individuals who allowed me to work on American Artifacts 2 with them, which still makes me smile.

i have this sense of impending dread here that is swelling in my heart and head.

on one hand, this would be a great resume builder and will legitimize my writing skills in the workplace. on the other hand, this could absolutely be a deal breaker for me and be another one of those "so close but so far away" deals.

so what do i do? i know if i don't ask the question, i'll never get answer, so the question has to be asked.

that door is in front of me, i just have to reach out and jiggle the doorknob, see if it's open or locked.

F--- mark, come on, man up, do this.

every fiber in my body is vibrating. i think it's time to compose that letter.

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment