Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/17/2011 Face To Face With Demons Past

the 272nd day...

this weekend is our first convention of the year, like i have stated before, but i also dread it a little bit as this is the weekend that i have to come face to face with a dark time in my past and the demons that inhabit that time.

i'm sure that i will come face to face with some old friends that i can't really be around with anymore because the past is painful. i still need to come to terms with the things that occurred back then, and it is easier to remove myself from the situation than to face it head on. frankly i don't think i have that strength yet.

but i still intend to go to this convention, to have a good time with those that support me and call me "friend" or "buddy". those are the ones that i will draw my strength from, and push through the inner turmoil.

for now, i must try to relax and prepare myself.

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment