Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Monday, February 21, 2011

2/21/2011 What I Bring to the Table.

the 276th day...

so i have heard this phrase a lot lately about me, and "how i bring a lot of things to the table." not actual physical things, mind you, but the intangibles and unknowns. So, i'm asking myself what i might actually have in my personality that is a benefit to other people, and what tends to keep me around in the circles of friends that i have.

here is what i think i bring to the table:

-Kindness: i'm a good soul, and very little allows me to act otherwise. this is probably my most defining feature.

-Genuine: i don't play games with people's emotions or hide my own personal agendas. with me, what you see is what you get. life is too short to make other people's lives difficult. deal with yourself.

-Flexibility: i adapt, flex, improvise. i float like vapor on the wind. there is not much that can get in my way if i really put my mind to it. i exploit this ability to the fullest.

-a different way of thinking: i see things in an odd and unconventional way, and often don't see the easiest of ways initially. maybe good and maybe bad, i really don't know.

-Slow to anger: it takes a lot to get me worked up, and i can still stay cool headed in a stressful situation. often, i've had numerous co-workers say they wish they had this ability for themselves. sorry, not for sale.

another self-evaluation from yours truly,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment