Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Saturday, September 3, 2011

09-03-2011 Nothing Will Stop Me Now

day 467

Bax Global's operations have come to a complete halt, and i've had about 48 hours to really let that sink in. i've had moments of sorrow, those moments of stomach illness that allows worry to set in, and a general feeling of lethargy.

but that will pass very soon, because i know that this is opportunity. not an ending. but a new beginning. a rebirth. a moment that demands the seizing of it.

i know that 14 years is a long time to work for one place, but Bax helped me grow significantly, maturing as a human being and gaining experience along the way, and i will be forever thankful for that.

i know that my skill set is solid, and that any employer out there will be lucky to have me as an employee.

this level of confidence that i have right now is necessary , and the hopes that i will soon have a job is fueling me through this difficult time, but i intend to test exactly what i'm made of, and i know exactly what i'm made of. there is nothing on this earth at this exact moment that can stop me from achieving my goals.

i want people to know that i am fine, and that there is no need to worry about me or worry for us. my family and i are ready to brace the storm, and although we still need to put some thing in motion, we will be able to handle this situation and brave the storm.

i thank all of you for the continued support, and i will see you all soon.

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment