Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11 Down with Sickness.

the 235th day...

last night mt 3 year old came down with something that was hurting her pretty badly. she's clogged up pretty badly (at both ends) and has some serious congestion going on now.

now, i called off of work last night, because i work third and my wife works during the day. so i took one for the team and stayed home with the family so that one of us can be well rested. family comes first in my book, and i really think my wife loves that about me.

last night was a restless sleep, and i really hate it when my mind takes advantage of me. yesterday during the day my wife and i nitpicked at each other for a bit, just a spat really, but because of the events that occurred yesterday, my brain decided to treat me to a bad dream.

i was over at a friend's house, a friend i haven't seen since in months, and the wife and i were there with our sick kid. well, apparently, my wife had decided to leave me and with the sickness of our child it was the perfect time to let me know that we were getting a divorce. obviously, i was a little upset, even more so since i had taken the night off of work to be with my sick child. i don't remember the exact amount of emotions that were involved in the dream, but when i woke up, i couldn't get back to sleep.

again, i know it's just a dream, and our marriage is rock solid. it's that "what if" scenario that bugs me. i know people that are going through divorces, and they look completely miserable. divorce really must suck, and i hope i don't go through one ever.

that's all for now.
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment