Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Friday, June 10, 2011

06/10/2011 My Thoughts Betray Me

day 382...

The dreams have been acting up again, for several weeks now. i have had dreams about several friends who have come and gone in my life, an old amusement park by the river, and some qualities that i have when the need calls for it (mostly involving proper use of writing and language). i just think that it's really funny that stuff that i refuse to think about and give it the time of day tend to pop up in my dreams so that i do give some consideration to them.

so now, again, i have to reflect on what the hell is going on in my life and with me on a personal level. figures. i just manages to get some time for writing and the like, and now i'm screwed up in the head again. LOL

more to come today, need to catch up in a bit.

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment