Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Thursday, April 7, 2011

4/7/2011 Zoms and Workout

320th day

today, i watched "Planet Terror" one of the Grindhouse flicks released a few years back. it's a good flick, which is surprising despite the movie not really delivering on its promise of a girl with a gun leg blowing stuff up. i like their idea of zombies with some cognitive ability, some serious violence issues, and a ridiculous amount of blood exploding from them like a popped mosquito.

in other news, i am 4 workouts into my newest acquisition. EA Sports Active 2 is pretty cool, and allows for a lot of variation of workout. i feel the difference already, and i'm looking forward to seeing just how much this changes me. i'm not expecting dramatic effects body-wise, but rather a healthier heart. after seeing what happened to another co-worker the past few weeks ago, plus the ever looming 35 over my head, i think it is time to put my future into my own hands and do something about it.

peace y'all

MK

1 comment:

  1. I too liked their take on smart zombies. Thirty Five! Thats young! But, I do believe that it's never to early to start thinking about your personal health. I also agree that regardless of physique, the inside is always more important to keep tip-top. Keep rockin' the Zombies. See you Monday.

    ReplyDelete