Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/16/2010 Gamer Vision Math

the 181st day...

Some Vid-Gamer geek math for you: i currently have 76 PS3 discs in my possession, out of those, 28 are the ones that I'm currently playing, have intent to replay, going to play soon, or other family members are playing. that's 37% of my overall library , which mean that the other 48 games (63%) have been beaten, completed, used for all they're worth and are hanging around for people to borrow or to replay if the nostalgia hits me. to call me a consumer is one thing, to call me a devourer of software is more fitting. here's to console software season kicking off today!!!

sad part is, I've already added to this number for Christmas, and about five more are going to follow soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment