Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/09/10 Disturbed Dreams Still Haunt Me

the 181st day...

last night, i had a dream about being led to the gallows for my execution. my family and friends were there, thankfully not my children, and it was in a small church that looked colonial in nature. there was a small church service, denoting my last hour of life. i remember it vividly, and the moment i woke up was when i realized my children would miss me, even though i felt no fear of my inevitable hanging itself.

i woke up from the dream, fighting through the veil of sleep with my heart pounding, and realized it was just a dream. still, being confronted with one's mortality, whether real or imagined, is a very sobering experience.

perhaps it is time to do some things that i've be putting off for a few years now.

see you soon

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment