Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5/11/2011 The Definitive Playlist of M.T. Kuszek

Day 352..

A simple challenge popped into my head last night, as most things just pop into my head. using my computer and laptop, i've been adding songs to my already impressive music collection.

anyway, the thought occurred to me...30 songs, in a specific order, to make a "Definitive M.T. Kuszek" playlist.

a bunch of songs that are moving and inspiring, yet speak volumes about the type of person that i am.

if you had 30 songs for a "Definitive (insert name here)" playlist, what songs would you put on that list? which song would be be first? which song would speak the most about you? hell, would you be able to fill 30 slots?

so, since i have some free time, i'm going to make a list, and create it once i get 30 songs. they just have to present themselves to me (i.e. pop in my head) so far on a rough list i have 13 songs. i'm going to go upstairs and look at my cd collection and find more.

peace
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment