Mental Access to MTKuszek

Mental Access to MTKuszek
A Window of Opportunity

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10--09--12 Something New

I'm a bit tired of standing on the soap box, especially now that it seems that everything has to be scrutinized, debated, refuted, and generally argued.

I'm tired of the shenanigans of politics.

I'm tired of the blind hypocrisy of religion.

I'm tired of the general populace refusing to see the problems that plague us, tucking into their warm beds at night and pretending that everything will be ok.

the whole state of everything is spiraling out of control.

so, i refuse to acknowledge much of anything anymore. there's no point to it anymore.

this blog is taking a different approach now. i'm going to use this blog as a depository for my mind.

for the things that affect me, how i look at things, and more importantly, the things that i want to get out there.

so i'm just going to spill stuff here, as my mind wants, an just let it go.

i can't promise you'll read every moment, but it will probably be entertaining.

stay strong.

MK


No comments:

Post a Comment